Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sammy smiles

I love this picture! This is one of the first smiles captured by the camera. This little girl loves her daddy.

7 comments:

richlivi said...

And this daddy loooooves his little girl. Miss you bug!

Grace said...

This is adorable!!!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh I love it too! I want to squeeze that girl again and admire her long eyelashes!

And I'm still waiting for you to email me some pics of our lovely get together!!

Megan, John and kids said...

I love it when they start to smile and you can finally get one on camera. What a great picture, I'm glad she loves her daddy so much.

Megan, John and kids said...

I love it when they start to smile and you can finally get one on camera. What a great picture, I'm glad she loves her daddy so much.

Anonymous said...

Glad I found your blog! Julia and I have had fun catching up with your family! We even found pics of Julia and Alison! Can't wait to see the sweet smiling Samantha!

-Mary

Brooke Blahg Blahg said...

I miss you!! She is absolutely adorable!! All your kids are! Hope you are well! xoxo