Thursday, June 10, 2010

Grateful for grandparents!

I'm so grateful for my mom.  She is amazing.  She arrived at our home Tuesday March 9th.  The same day I got home from the hospital with Samantha.  During her stay here she spoiled us rotten.  She did all the cooking, cleaned and organized stuff I'd needed to get to for months, went shopping for us.  But most importantly played with Kaiya and Jarron and loved on Samantha while I got a lot of needed sleep.  She made the first few weeks of having three kids stress free and smooth sailing.  

Dear mom, Thank you!  Thank you for spending 2 1/2 weeks with us taking care of us, loving us, spoiling us.  We loved having you stay with us.  We loved snuggling, going for walks, playing and so much more.  We love you soo much.  Thank you for all you do, and have done for our family!


This little boy LOVES his new sister.  If she cries, he is the first to arrive to make sure she has someone to talk to.  OR he rushes to me and tells me to hurry because she's crying. I'm constantly finding him giving Samantha kisses and hugs and talking really close to her. Jarron's been waiting a long time to be a big brother and let me say he is excellent at it.

Who needs toys when you have a baby in the house!  Sammy is the best "toy" these two could ask for :)
We were also grateful to have Rich's parents come and visit us.  We were able to spend a few days with them and they also spoiled us with their love and attention, and took us out for some food and fun.  Here are some of their first moments with Samantha.

Thanks for coming to see us!  We really felt loved.  We're also glad you were able to meet Samantha during her first month!
As you can see my kiddos love their grandparents.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Though I love living close to my mom, there is something special about having her come stay with us when we live in a different state.
Your kids are adorable.

Megan, John and kids said...

I know this comment is about a month late, but it's fun to see those pictures. Moms are so wonderful, aren't they? And I just adore that picture of the three kids together!