At the end of my mom's stay with us my dad came down to visit and then whisked her away on a vacation before heading back to their home. The kids were thrilled and didn't leave his side the entire 48 hours he was with us.
The "Easter bunny" came a little early this year. The end of March the bunny came for brunch at our apartment. We enjoyed pancakes, bacon and eggs and a beautiful sunny day. The kids really liked her and sat and talked with her too.
The day before Easter we went to the cities annual egg hunt. Here's my little egg :)
Easter we enjoyed General Conference in our pj's and colored eggs.
Here is our sweet little Easter egg!

1 comment:
Awwwwww! Look at your darling little Easter egg! She is seriously so beautiful! I'm still jealous of her long curly eyelashes.
I think I'm her favorite. ;o)
Post a Comment