Tuesday, June 1, 2010

December Highlights

December is typically one of my favorite months.  It's chaotic, fast, full of life, family, and fun. For us this year it meant a kindergarten program with fuzzy antlers and Christmas songs.  I had one of those sappy mom moments and totally teared up seeing my kiddo up in front of the entire school with all the other kinder- kids.

Going to Utah for Christmas. We enjoyed the annual family parties. With my family it means ending the night with  a "live" nativity. Here is Kaiya and Ella as our angels.


The group shot of the participants with all our "lovely" outfits. Apparently being "with" child doesn't automatically mean you get to be Mary, they let me be the inn-keeper instead :)
Pregnant me.
New PJ's to wear while visions of new toys danced in their heads.
 
The cabin.  Cousins, snow, tea parties, card games, snow mobiles, sledding, laughter and much more.
 
 
 
Did I mention SNOW!!  My California kiddies LOVE the snow. 
 
 

2 comments:

Heath'e' said...

Ok so I'm totally laughing at my self that its now JUNE. Six months since Christmas and Christmas will be here in 6 months. LAME! I know. Hopefully I'll get caught up to June before Halloween ;)

Kaitlyn Swain said...

Hahahah!! I liked it Heathe! Christmas is good any time of the year :P