I think it's time for the blogging hiatus to come to an end. I miss my blog. I miss writing. I can't even count how many times I longed to sit at my desk and type away but I allowed too many things get in the way. It started when I grounded my self from the computer. I didn't read blogs, write, anything. I couldn't. At least not until I had Christmas cleaned up and found new homes for our new stuff. Then it was time to get the place organized and ready so baby and all the stuff that comes with baby would fit.
By the end of January I thought I was ready to start catching back up and typing away, except I was slightly depressed. With being 8 months pregnant and about to turn the dreaded Thirty. I don't know why, but that number was extremely daunting to me. It still kind of is. It's like now I'm really an adult, my age tells me so. I don't feel like one. I barely feel old enough to have a 6 year old let alone be 30. But I guess that's the beauty of it. I feel 21 still, I just have 3 kids and a husband now. I guess that is a good thing.
I thought I was ready to start blogging only to realize that I couldn't sit at my desk for longer then 10 minutes before my feet started to swell and just hurt so by the time I checked my email and a few other things my legs and feet were done. So I gave up and figured I'd "come back" after baby came. I hoped that would be true. But I forgot. I forgot that with newborns come with less time and random nights. I forgot how much newborns like to be held and how much I really enjoyed holding my newborn. Typing one handed isn't fun for me. And now I find it's months later and I'm starting to have bits and pieces of time where I'm not mommy-ing or cleaning and can actually do a thing or two that I want to. I hope you'll forgive me as I add snap shots of the past few months. I'll just share some of the highlights mostly for my own sake.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
coming back.
Posted by
Heath'e'
at
11:34 PM
Labels: funk hiatus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you're back!
Welcome back! And now we need some pictures. ;)
Post a Comment