It's difficult to find the words to express our gratitude for this little bundle of peace, joy, and beauty. It's impossible to imagine how we could be more happy with her. It's a fact that she captured our hearts as soon as we saw her.
Click on each image to view a larger version.

She drew her first breath a little after 8am, and weighed in at 6lbs 11.3oz

Mommy and Samantha resting peacefully after an utterly exhausting delivery

Daddy's first moments with his little girl

Samantha's first day

Sad moments come and go quickly and quietly for her -- what a blessing, let's hope it continues

Two beautiful girls on day #2

Samantha doing what she loves most

If anyone ever wondered what angels look like, now you know.

Daydreaming
Check back soon for more pictures and videos.
22 comments:
Congrats guys! She is so beautiful!! Heather I'd say this one is definitely your baby with just a touch of her daddy in her! She is perfect.
Look at that beautiful DARK hair! Congratulations;)
What a doll! Congratulations!
She looks like a Livingston! Congrats again. Love you.
Tiff
Congrats! Samantha is beautiful!
Eeeeeek! How fun!
She's beautiful! Congrats!
Beautiful!
She is so pretty and I am so jealeous of her head full of dark hair.
She's adorable! I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations.
CONGRATS! She's beautiful. Is that brown hair I see? Was she a bit early? So happy for you. Let me know if there is anything I can help with!
Hooray that she's here! She is so beautiful. Congratulations! Glad everyone is well.
What a little angel! she is so adorable. Congrats :)
She is absolutely gorgeous!! Oh I am so sad I can't be there to see her in real life. Hopefully soon!! Love you guys!
Adorable. Of course :). Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! She's lovely!
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!
Beautiful! Congratulations!
Oh my! She is so pretty. She is a lil angel. It came so fast for me! Glad she is here and all is well. I am sure the kids are so excited.
She is adorable! Congratulations!
She's adorable! Hope you are doing well and enjoying your family! Congrats!
Beautiful! All the girls are sitting around ooooing and ahhhhing :) We love her!
Congratulations! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment