Friday, August 20, 2010

May beach trip

Our first and only trip to the beach this summer was before summer even truly started.  May looks like it will be nice and warm but it was very breezy and chilly. Jarron and I kept our jackets on the entire time.  Samantha spent the trip bundled like a burrito sound asleep.  Kaiya refused to wear her jacket out of principle.  Beach=warm, right?
1st beach trip (2 1/2 months) taken right before I bundled her up.
Building a sand castle with cousins.
The finished product.  I have to also say that Jarron LOVES it when we hang out with these cousins. He spends so much time playing with Kaiya and a lot of our friends have girls so he loves it when he has time to spend with the boys. And we are always excited to spend sometime with our family.

It's nice having Kaiya around to take pictures of me and Rich together! We hope to get to the beach a little bit this fall. I think a picnic dinner while watching the sunset is something we need to do soon.

No comments: