I guess I need to unload my digital card more often then I do... Anyway, here's some fun from the earlier part of this month. Conference weekend we experienced our first dose of fall. Cold weather, grey skies, and even a little rain. Miss Kaiya LOVES the rain! But who wouldn't if you have all the gear to go play in it?? SO here she is posing for me as she played. If her feet look real big, well it's just the shoes, she couldn't find hers so she wore mine. I'm in love with her raincoat, every time I see it I wish I had one!!
Jarron wanted me to "toss the football around" with him so I did, and then he told me "Wait, I need to go get my helmet!" and this is what he produced. See, toys have way more functions then they were intended to have :)

Jarron wanted me to "toss the football around" with him so I did, and then he told me "Wait, I need to go get my helmet!" and this is what he produced. See, toys have way more functions then they were intended to have :)
My children, like most, love piggyback rides. They like it when I pretend I'm a horse and gallop around the house noises and all. Jarron is begging for one, so then Kaiya is begging for one. SO I have a perfect solution Dad you take one, I'll take the other. Or so I thought... Dad isn't in the gallop-ie type of mood so how do I decide who gets the first ride? I'm not really in the mood for tears, so I just tell them to both hop on. It was hilarious, we were all laughing and bumping and no I did not drop either of them they even took turns being the caboose.

5 comments:
Heather! I would pay money to see you galloping around the house with your kids! That is hilarious!
Your kids are so lucky to have such a fun mom! I hope I'm like that with my babies (In 20 years)!
That's one strong mama! That rain coat is very adorable!
I love that first picture of Kaiya! - You are a fun mom! - Mendy
Go mamma! That is fun. I love your capes. You inspire me!
I love the picture of Kaiya with the rain gear. And what a great mom you are, I'm totally impressed that you thought to try putting them both on your back, and then that you managed to carry them around multiple times without dropping them!
Post a Comment