Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More summer.

It may be fall where you live. But where I live mother nature is confused again. It's currently in the 90's so I feel like a summer post is appropriate. This is the last week we spend in Utah. Rich drove from Cali to spend the week and then take us home. The kids were SOOO excited to be back with daddy!! I'm so grateful for phones, it made it so we could talk to Rich everyday we were away, making him seem a little closer.
While at grandma and grandpa's these two did A LOT of this:

We were able to see Rich's Grandma Phyllis, who we don't see often since she is currently living in Idaho. We really love her!
Kaiya finally conquered the swings.
She now pushes herself in them and loves every moment of it.
We went to BYU to see the ducks with Rich. There were so many baby ducks this year. I think we counted 10 total.
Feeding the ducks. Rich was able to get several to take the bread right out of his fingers.
The loves of my life!

I have more to come as I try to catch up from my months of slacking!

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I wish it was like summer here! And don't start whining about how you miss fall because fall here is over. All the leaves are gone and it just looks dirty now.

(I still love Rich's head shaved!)

Can't wait to hear more about jo summer!

jenlivi said...

It's so good to hear from you! I'm sorry you can't enjoy the fall weather, I know you really miss it. I hope it cools off again soon. Give everyone loves from us.

Jen