We finally went for another ultrasound on Friday and were excited to get some really good views of our baby. The place we went had a nice set up a TV for the kids to look at the baby and a flat screen for me to look at. Here's one of the better ones of her face. We hoped for a profile, but this kid just didn't want to turn that way.

Very clear proof that She is a girl. Kaiya as you might guess is very excited about this. Jarron well he's happy, but when I asked him if he was "super excited about the baby sister." his response was a very monotone and blah "not super excited." Then I asked if he thought we should try again later for a brother he started to giggle. Baby 3 is a guarantee, 4 is a big fat maybe.

This one is my favorite, she's already "posing" for the camera. Notice her little hand resting under her chin.

The best part was having the kids with us to see. They were amazed by the baby moving on the screen and actually being able to tell what the different pictures were. "Ah, look it's moving!" or "look it moved again, Is that the face?" etc.
11 comments:
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!! I'm soooo super excited for you guys. Bust out those cute little dresses again! Hey, and if you want to come over tomorrow or Wednesday, let me know. I have no plans! :-)
Congratulations!! I came home from school, and got on your blog when I saw you had posted. I started freaking out!! I am so excited for you. Say hello to everyone :)
No way! That is GREAT! I'm so excited for another little Heather! Ack! You're really pregnant aren't you? There's proof!
(Ok I have to be honest, I can't see a thing in the ultrasounds. I can't see a baby let alone an arm! But I don't see babies in anyone's ultrasounds so don't feel special.)
Congratulations! You guys called it didn't you?! I can't wait to meet her.
Congrats! SOOOOOOOOO exciting!
Hooray for baby girls!!!!
So fun! Congratulations to you guys!
Heather- Congrats!! I'm really excited for you and your cute family.
Allison
Heather- Congrats!! I'm really excited for you and your cute family.
Allison
Your children will have a blast with this little one. They are old enough to love the whole experience. Congratulations!
Post a Comment