Monday, November 16, 2009

Day at Disney

While my brother and his family were in town we also went to Disneyland and California Adventure with them. It just happened to be one of those crazy weekends of excessive heat. I think it was something like 95 that day and super crowded. We went on a few rides while we waited for them to get to the park followed by a yummy lunch and then off to do more rides.

Our kids were a little sick of waiting in lines so we decided to go to CA adventure and took my brothers 3 oldest with us. It was a good move. The lines were so short we ran around and did ride after ride. Rich took Sydney and Kinley on the roller coaster while Whitney and I waited with the little ones for the Toy Story Mania ride. They made it with time to spare to join us.

Then Whitney and I went with them on the roller coaster. I haven't screamed like that in years!! I was laughing so hard with the screaming I was almost crying at times. Maybe not the best ride to do being pregnant but oh well. You'll want to enlarge this pix to get a good laugh at my face ;)

The end of a VERY long day!
My only regret, not taking many pictures. It was a lot of fun to take our kids on the bigger rides for the first time watching their faces either enjoying it or not. My nieces were so sweet too, they were always helping and being someones buddy on the rides. They even kept saying "thanks for letting us come over here with you" it was cute. I enjoyed all my time with them I felt like a teenager running around being silly with them.

3 comments:

teresa p said...

I love how you're totally screaming and Rich seems unfazed by the whole thing. Classic.

Grand Pooba said...

Oh to be a kid again! Sounds like so much fun, I love rides! Your face is classic in that pic! lol

Janae Moss said...

That was a blast! Thanks for letting the biggies tag along with you! They wouldn't have enjoyed Tune land. :)