What? you expected me to keep blogging at a decent pace :) I'm lucky if I remember the blog these days.
This is year #2 for us to spend Thanksgiving as a small family of four in our apartment. I cooked the turkey(my best tasting yet), gravy, candied yams, mashed potatoes and stuffing. I let Rich talk me out of adding a salad or veggie, I wasn't a hard sale ;-)
Proof I cook.
The apron is doing a great job hiding my baby bump.

They ARE what I'm most thankful for!
Miss Kaiya choose our lovely Christmas table cloth.
This is year #2 for us to spend Thanksgiving as a small family of four in our apartment. I cooked the turkey(my best tasting yet), gravy, candied yams, mashed potatoes and stuffing. I let Rich talk me out of adding a salad or veggie, I wasn't a hard sale ;-)
Proof I cook.
The apron is doing a great job hiding my baby bump.
They ARE what I'm most thankful for!
Miss Kaiya choose our lovely Christmas table cloth.
I also made a pumpkin pie and a chocolate cream pie. YUMM. Homemade pumpkin pie is one of my favorites!! Rich made our whip-cream and as he was whipping away our mixer started smoking I turned just in time to see flames inside it as he quickly turned it off. SCARY! The smell of burnt plastic NOT a enjoyable thing! Luckily we have to hand mixers so he could finish whipping the cream. I'm also thankful that no one was hurt or burned thanks to this random event.
Jarron loved his pie, he wouldn't even talk to us while he was eating, which is a big deal because he is a wiggle worm and chatter box at the dinner table. Apparently when it's something he loves, he's as quiet as a mouse. (and a glimpse of the baby bump)
Kaiya loved it all, I'm so thankful she is such a good eater. Likes to try new things and enjoys almost anything I cook.
Things I'm thankful for:
I feel blessed to be a mom.
I'm so grateful for Rich, and my kids they bring a lot of laughter and joy to my life.
The growing, very active little one inside me.
Our families and friends.
Christ
Snow covered mountains.
and soo, soo much more.
I feel blessed to be a mom.
I'm so grateful for Rich, and my kids they bring a lot of laughter and joy to my life.
The growing, very active little one inside me.
Our families and friends.
Christ
Snow covered mountains.
and soo, soo much more.

2 comments:
Wow! Your little family is growing up! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We missed you!
What a sweet thanksgiving with just your family! I love your apron but I wanna rip it off to see your baby bump!
Post a Comment