If you've been to Wyoming you know it has some beautiful country. When at the cabin we are lucky to be close to Jackson Hole, the Grand Teton, and Yellowstone. Here's our little day trip to Jenny's lake. It was I beautiful day. I just wish Janae and I had our hubby's to join us and my sister Tiffy who LOVES nature with her family.
All the kiddos:
All the kiddos:
Birds in a mud nest. I've never seen this before it was really neat, the nest almost breathed as the baby birds moved around inside.
The Grand Teton in the distance.
Waiting to ride the boat across the lake.
Jarron loving every moment.
Kinley and Kaiya.
Just a little bit of wild life we saw on our hike. This deer was less then 5 feet from us at times. It was a really exciting experience to have with my kids.
Halle giving Janae a love nibble.
Watching the massive waterfall. If only I could have brought home the smell and sound with me!
Jenny's Lake. True beauty.
Me 'n J. I love this girl! I'm so glad she's part of our family. I also made her buy that hat because it was just too cute and looked so good on her. I wished I could have bought it for myself, but I have an unusually small head and it didn't work so well ;)
We played a lot, went on a lot of fun adventures and probably had our longest trip at the cabin in a long time. I loved it! But there is always work to be done too.
Papa bear painting the cabin, J and Kinley repainting the sign out in front. and Whit washing down the 4wheeler.
One last ride before heading back to Provo. Jarron, Kaiya and Ella could get everyone to take them for rides because lets face it, they're so dang cute!!
The snake river. As full as I've ever seen it. This is just below our cabin.


No comments:
Post a Comment