Thursday, October 15, 2009

Teton outlook

While in Wyoming Janae and I took our kids into Jackson Hole and rode the tram to the top of the Teton village. The view was beautiful. The kids loved the ride up and down on the tram.
Janae had to go barefoot in the snow since she was wearing heals that day.
What a treat to play in snow during July. We usually only get that snowy treat at Christmas time. The kids were in heaven.
Can you tell they are sick of me taking their picture. They would not cooperate with me for a cute brother/sister shot.
I'm Glad I got a cute one with my kids.

Janae with her girls.
Riding the tram.

It was a beautiful day. My kids were so funny they were saying "hey mom is this hiking?" "I like Hiking" "Thanks for taking us hiking mom!" they each picked out a piece of fools gold from the gift shop to remember the fun day.

4 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Look at you! I'm so proud you're a blogging fool! Hev, your kids are so dang cute! Not only that but they have the cutest personalities!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Looks so fun. Love the pic of you and the kids. Miss ya! Thanks for the comments about the marathon

teresa p said...

You need to frame that pic of you and the kids. It's a good one.

Janae Moss said...

FUN! We had a blast didn't we :)