I know I'm a slacker!! I've been doing anything but trying to finish this post. My hang up.... too many pictures to choose from, sick kids and not being in the mood to blog! As always click on the pictures to get a closer view.
We spent the rest of our trip in Alpine Wyoming (near Jackson Hole) with my family at our cabin. The cabin is my "happy place" the one place I can completely relax. I love it there! We always have a good time no matter what time of year it is and there is always something to do.


We took all the kids for a nature walk it was hard to keep them together since they range in age from 15 - 2. I love the pictures of my kids walking in the tall grass it reminds me of Little House on the Prairie. Here is my funny niece Bella who had to wear her brothers bike helmet, if you look closely you can see the giant rock she tried to carry as she walked.


Kaiya and Ella were like two peas in a pod holding hands while they walked taking time to look at all the pretty flowers, "gold rocks" and bugs. We finally had to separate them because they were so far behind everyone else.
Another highlight for my kids were nightly 4 wheeler rides with Grandpa Bob. They loved every minute of it and were able to talk him into many!

Janae's parents joined us for a few days and were kind enough to take us all boating at the lake. The water was warmer then we imagined, we all had a turn out on the boat and play time on the shore. The scenery was absolutely beautiful, 

we couldn't have planned a more perfect day. 
Our week was great, long 4 wheeler rides, mom's home cooking, boating, Dad cooking my favorite dutch oven dinner, staying up late playing cards, putting puzzles together, hiking, eating smores, and lots of laughter. My brother spoiled us with a spectacular fireworks show down by the lake. Like I said I love the cabin, and therefore took a million pictures. Since this blog the best way to get me to journal I'm including all my favorites.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Summer Vacation, Week 2 Wyoming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How fun! I love all the pictures! It's too hard to choose when you've just had so much fun. Seeing some of these reminded me of my week on your houseboat after we graduated and it brought back great memories of playing cards late at night and having fun boating and on the shore. It's so fun that your kids get to have this great time with all their cousins. The pictures of Kaiya with Ella are so adorable! I'm glad you had such an amazing time.
All those things look like so much fun! I love relaxing trips like that.
Post a Comment