Monday, July 7, 2008

Back to Reality...

We've been out of town for a little over two weeks, enjoying lots of fun and busy days to be blogged about soon. We managed to be apart of some really enjoyable bumper to bumper traffic making our trip home take WAY too long. and finally hit Upland sometime around midnight. YUCK. Luckily Jarron slept till 9am and Kaiya almost 10am so we were able to get a little sleep. I was so happy to come home to a clean home last night.... but that moment has past. The kids have been awake for a few hours and now my house is trashed!! Toys everywhere, not to mention all of our suitcases and anything else that was unloaded from the car all over the house. I'm SO excited to clean it all... ;-P I would much rather crawl back in bed and take a nap. Maybe later, for now it's off to make some lists and then to Costco and the grocery store.

1 comment:

Kreesa said...

Welcome home, Livingstons!