As you may or may not have noticed I go through phases of blogging, some weeks almost daily, others I'm lucky if I get a post up that week. Not that life was any more boring or exciting during that time, I just haven't been in the blogging mood. So to make up for it here are a few things that I found entertaining about my kids the past two weeks.
Disclaimer: My children like to be naked, they have an aversion to clothing and I don't fight it unless we leave the house or have people over. Although if you babysit my kids I cannot guarantee they will stay clothed for you. And even if they do wear clothes for me it won't be all day! When out and a-bout they are fine with clothes but the second, and I mean literally the second we walk in the door they are both stripping down to their undies. I think the current record is 5 seconds from in the door to nothing but panties held by Kaiya! So I apologize beforehand that my children are just in underwear.
Kaiya and Jarron play really well together, a lot due to Jarron's willingness to do anything sissy tells him too. But also because Kaiya has a fun imagination and comes up with things that sound fun to do. Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your hair! This is what she told him to say, the picture explains the rest. We had to tell Jarron that he had to pretend to climb up her hair and use the latter because he was getting frustrated that he couldn't do it. ;)
I was sitting on the couch watching them play when they decided to stack the stuffed animals on me, after the seventh or so animal I decided I better move. I then helped them setup all the animals on the couch and they really did think it was a funny thing. I told them they were the teachers and the animals were their class. They thought this an even grander idea and had fun singing songs, counting and rewarding each animal with a sticker afterwards!
(I tried to post the video clip, because it's so much cuter to watch in action but it didn't want to cooperate, and I'm not in the mood to keep trying!)
To end here they are playing guitar hero with Rich. I shouldn't put it up because of the "lovely" backdrop (said with thick sarcasm!) But I really love it because of their big grins. They love to play with daddy! and yes again they have no clothes.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
some highlights
Posted by
Heath'e'
at
10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
how fun! sounds like you always have a good time rollin at your house
You're such a good mom! Miss you!
Kaiya is so clever! I just love the whole Rapunzel thing, especially that cute little Jarron was frustrated that he couldn't actually climb up it! And really, Heather, you are such a great mom! What lucky kids!
Look at me! I made two comments!
You will be so glad that you have recorded the day to day stuff. They are so cute. I love it how eva and Sam play together, too.
Post a Comment