Tuesday, June 17, 2008

a needed haircut

Jarron finally got some of his shaggy mane cut off. Rich thinks it looks perfect, I think he needs a haircut. Don't get me wrong I love my shaggy little boy with his long red hair. But I'm ready for a change and think summertime is just the time for it. Something short, doesn't have to be a buzz but shorter then it is. Rich doesn't want the boy to have short hair, he likes it long. Daddy took him to get it cut, because he knew what I would have had them do to it :) he said Jarron was a perfect angel sitting quietly in his chair with a lolly pop.

Before:I know, he's really cute huh!? I'm a sucker for those big blues!!
After:So he's still cute, it's shorter and for now everybody is happy.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, it makes him look a bit older. He's adorable in both pictures!! Where does the red hair come from?

Heath'e' said...

Sad, it does make him look older, but I guess that's ok since he'll be 3 soon :) Well the red hair runs in both sides. For Rich it's his moms side he has a brother, uncle, cousins, g.grandpa. As for my side my birth-mother has red hair but that's all I know.

Eliza said...

He is so handsome! I love his short hair. My boys always look so homeless when they get longer hair and the minute I cut it is a world of difference. (not that Jarron looks homeless but you know what I mean).

Question: Is Rich trying to live through his son cause he thinks long hair is rebellious? ;)

Heath'e' said...

No, I do know what you mean, and yes it does make him look a little homeless! One of my girlfriends thinks he looks a little like Frodo Baggins (w the long hair). So thank goodness for the cut!

Answer: I think maybe!? I keep asking why he's so attached to the long hair and I'm not getting a clear answer. MEN! ;-)

richlivi said...

Ya, as you can see, his new haircut looks sooooo totally "rebellious." :-) Live through his son? Not exactly. Could it be something so simple as this: maybe Rich just thinks a little bit of length on the boy just looks good? It's nothing more complicated than that guys.

Megan, John and kids said...

I happen to think that Jarron looks adorable with the long hair, so I think Rich is justified with his opinion. That before picture is so cute, but I can also understand why Heather desires to have it cut shorter, as a mother, it's important to be practical.