Saturday, June 21, 2008

aprons

I've been doing some more sewing lately and made these aprons for the kids to wear when they play pretend or help me cook. This is their version of a funny face and the only way I could get Jarron to stay by Kaiya long enough to take a picture. Kaiya's apron is made from a dish towel with ribbon.
Jarron's is fabric and ribbon

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute idea! Now I want to go make some for my kids.

Nikki said...

That is a very cute Idea!!

Pooba said...

"She's Crafty!"

Sorry, that Beastie Boy's song got stuck in my head after seeing these dang cute aprins! Very cute!

Eliza said...

Riley got one at a birthday party a few years back that was made out of a dish towel and ribbon. So cute!

Megan, John and kids said...

That is so clever to use the dishtowel! And the little pocket is so adorable. I'm sure they love them. They are such hams!