I am not a crafty person, I want to be a crafty person.. So I'm starting to do some sewing again. So here is my first attempt at sewing an actual item of clothing(and not mending)something simple. A fun summer dress for Kaiya. I really love the material because it reminds me of Hawaii. 
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Summer Dress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Nice job! I am impressed. Kaiya is quite the model.
cute dress. Did you do the smocking too?? It looks great. you wanna make one for Claire. he he just kidding
So here's the secret to WHY it was so easy...JoAnns fabric store has this amazing fabric already smocked for you! (they have lots of other patterns too) :)
Okay, when you guys get all good at this sewing thing, then you are going to have to give me classes too. I need to get me a sewing machine...
WoW- I am impressed! Way to go Mommy! I wish I had your skills!
NIce job. Much better than I could ever do. The sewing classes sound fun.
Post a Comment