This blog has been temporarily taken over by two cute kiddies and a head over heels husband.
Dear Mommy,
You are cute. Thank you for hugs and kisses. Thank you for being so kind and nice. You always eat pizza, and cut our pizza. You always play with us, and give us kisses and hugs, and give us yummy food. We like to watch movies with you and eat popcorn. Thank you for playing with dollies, and playing music, and dancing with music, and reading books. We love to dance and play with you. Please drive safely. We love walks with Mommy, and going to the park with Mommy, and swimming with Mommy. You love to give us cars and pencils and stickers and markers and papers.
You are special because you are pretty and beautiful and happy and fun and ours. Sometimes we love ourselves. We like to glue and glitter, play with toys, make pictures, go to the laundry, and play playdough with Mommy. Stickers on our charts and surprises are nice. You are the funnest mommy in the whole world. We love you so much time.
-Kaiya & Jarron (with a little help from Daddy)
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by
Heath'e'
at
7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My sweet loving husband and adorable children, thank you! Thank you for making my day so special and me feel so loved! I love you so very much!
P.S. I forgot to translate one line. When I asked Kaiya & Jarron to tell me why mommy is special, after listing things like pretty and happy, Jarron said, "She's ours." "Mommy is special because she's ours?" I asked. "Ya." Then he thought for a few of seconds--I could tell he was really thinking about something too, and it was probably the most serious moment of the whole conversation--and said, "Sometimes we wuv ourselves." "Sometimes we love ourselves?" I asked him again. "Ya."
Now, I'm pretty sure he wasn't telling me how self-centered we all are, but instead, what I think he meant was, "Sometimes we love what's ours." Indeed, son, those are exactly the sorts of people who are most special to us--those who belong to us, and those to whom we belong. I could be wrong, but I think in his own little two-year old way, that's what he was trying to say.
Thanks for all you do for them and me babe!
How sweet- good idea Rich Good job making her day special!
Cute. Those words are something to treasure forever.
Post a Comment