If you know my kids then you know one crazy food fact...They do NOT like bread. You can imagine how this makes lunch time a bit tricky but after four years of this I'm pretty used to it. We even had to bribe Kaiya into taking the sacrament the beginning of this year. We bought her a Cinderella nightgown and told her she could have it when she took the bread at church. It took 3 weeks before she caved. But another 3 months before she would stop gagging after taking it :) poor kid, I felt like a mean parent. She now says "I only like the bread at church!".
But today she tells me "I want a jam sandwich!" Oh really, is that so? Apparently she saw Curious George eating a grape sandwich on TV and she wanted one too. She was so excited about it that Jarron even thought he wanted one. Honestly I didn't think either would really take a bite, but made them one anyway. And what do ya know Kaiya loved it! Jarron wouldn't touch his so Kaiya ate it too!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Jam Sandwich
Posted by
Heath'e'
at
8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Abram is in love with Curious George and would watch it all day if I let him. Cute story. Hopefully lunch time will be easier for you now! P.S. Have you ever had your kids play the CG games on PBS.org? They are cute, educational and easy!
P.P.S. By the way, I just realized Abram is watching Curious George right now. :)
Jarron is that way with Super Wy, another PBS favorite! I do let them play on the computer, Love the PBS website!
Post a Comment