Saturday, January 5, 2008

Out with the Grils

Last weekend I was able to get together with three of my favorite friends from College and enjoy good food, lots of good talk, and just fun! The four of us haven't been all together for a little over two years.
We keep in touch and have seen each other over that time, but between Allyson's moves and me living in California we haven't been in the same place to get together. But some how we all seem to migrate to Utah between Layton and Provo some time during the Christmas holiday. So Thanks to Allyson for getting the ball rolling so we could find a day that worked for all. We are all glad Kelly made it, getting over strep with her purse fully stocked of her medication! Thanks to DeAnna we even got some pictures. So here we are Kelly and I, and DeAnna and Allyson. I love these girls!! Thanks for your friendship over the years!!

No comments: