
This is the first birthday in a while the number is actually a bit daunting. The thought in my head goes something like this: 28..... Really? :) Well Sunday birthday's are never that exciting, but the kids went out with Rich and got me a huge bundle of balloons and then baked me a cake (sat. night). A funny thing to watch. They LOVED it. and as it is just minutes into my birthday the real fun will come later "the celebrating part" that is.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Happy Birthday.....to ME!
Posted by
Heath'e'
at
12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday! 28 isn't so bad. This year I will be 29 and let me tell you that is just a little too close to 30. Hope you have a great day!!
I thought you were Thirty-7...my bad. I keed! I was gonna do a tribute to you on my blog but I'd have to steal a picture off of your blog to do it. How sad is that that we don't have any pictures of us together!! We need to get on that immediately.
Happy Birthday..love ya
Heath happy birthday! Give me your address right now so I can send something immediately. I am horrible- I never remember when it is, so sorry. I love ya and thats what counts right?
Post a Comment