So Halloween, we get the kids all ready to go trick-or-treating. As I'm fixing Kaiya's hair Jarron has a melt down. He's all tears and wont calm down what's wrong you ask, well he wanted to go. He NEEDED to leave "I go trick e tweat". Poor kid. Well we went over to Claremont Village where the stores were handing out candy and the city had games for the kids to play. So just my luck as we got out of the car I thought "lets take a picture of the kids before we get started". As I pulled the camera out and went to zip up my bag, BAM down goes my camera, it hit the cement so hard I could have died. Nothing looked visibly broken, but it definitely wouldn't work! Great I just broke our digital camera. Tears welling up in my eyes Rich says "just leave it alone and lets try to have fun". Harder to do then it should have been. Then Kaiya wont go up to the people handing out candy, she wont look at them, she wont say trick-or-treat, and she wants to go home. COME ON KID, I thought you wanted candy! After some talking she got a little better and would hold out her bag and say thank you. It was a lot of walking, not tons of fun, but the kids got a little candy which was what they wanted. Their favorite parts of the night getting balloons from a clown, Kaiya got a pink flower and Jarron a yellow dog. The other thing they liked was eating dinner at Applebee's. SO no pictures which is why I posted so many from trunk or treating. But good news is, we think we figured out what's wrong with the camera and how to fix it. PHEW!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment