Sunday, November 4, 2007

Two cute kids!

The other day the kids are out back playing as I'm in cleaning up the kitchen. Kaiya comes running in and says "mom I want candy!" as she starts to speak Jarron runs in and is standing next to her, as she finishes telling me he jumps up and down and says "I want candy, want candy!". One of the perks of Trick-or-Treating, The knowledge that there IS candy. So the nice mommy I am I gave them each a piece and sent them outdoors. After finishing the kitchen I peeked outside to see them sitting together eating their candy and watching the birds. As a huge smile formed on my face I KNEW I NEEDED to take their picture.
Then I went outside and just started snapping away. Kaiya was being so sweet, she kept hugging Jarron, laying her head on his shoulder, giving kisses. I got a lot of really cute shots of the two of them but this one is one of my new favorites!
(by the way click on any of the pictures to get a closer view)
They ran around and played and I just followed and kept taking pictures. Here are a few more I loved.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute kids! And it is nice to see that somewhere it is warm enough to still wear shorts!

Eliza said...

*yawns*

Alyse said...

oh-my-goodness, Heather! Your kids are so stinkin' adorable! I haven't seen pics since Jarron was new born! Cute blog!

Eliza said...

I hope people know that I'm not yawning at your cute kids just that I need a new POST so I can survive this blog world!

Heath'e' said...

Hey Liza, Don't worry I know what the yawn is about! I need to post so much but have not been near a computer for a week, and now I'm fighting a cold so haven't been in the blogging mood. But I have stuff, I promise it will get exciting soon!(at least for me)