Dear blog,
I've missed you. It's been a while. No that's an understatement. It's been FOREVER. November 2010, was that really my last post?! And it wasn't even a current in the moment post, it was a catching up post. It makes me sad to think of all the things that have happened in the last year and a half that I never blogged or even wrote about. It's time to make amends. Can you forgive me?! I know you will because it's really me just forgiving myself. :)
My goal is to write. Because lets face it this one blog post is more then I did last year. (pathetic!)
I write for me, my kids, my family. This blog is about the best job I am currently doing in journaling. (again pathetic!) Time to fix it.
So many days have I thought about it, writing it out in my mind, told myself I can do it. Only to continue to fail. I think sometimes for me failing is easier then doing. (one of my many weaknesses)
And so I begin, time to catch up on the old, all while writing about the current. Lets see how I do. For those who may read this, check up on me, push me, encourage me, I kind of need it.
So here's to a new year. May it be a joy to share!
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Happy 2012
Posted by
Heath'e'
at
4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay! It's good to hear from you again! Don't be too hard on yourself. It's really difficult to keep current on blogging when you've got young kiddos around. Just go from this point forward. Good luck!
Hurray! You're back! I can't wait to hear about the adventures you have this year.
Heather, you can do it!! Even just once a month. :) You're family is adorable.
Post a Comment