Change happens all the time. We've been cramped up in our little space for quite some time with the kids and the dog. For the past two years we've felt we needed to not have Saydee, but couldn't just get rid of her. We love her but feel bad that she is depressed in our small space and not getting the full attention and care she once did from us. While visiting Utah this summer, one of my prayers was answered. Who knew Saydee would also be the answer for another family.
We gave Saydee to Rich's brother and family. They have wanted a dog for YEARS! But dogs are a lot of work and their mom had more important things to worry about. Just one example getting Ammon better, free and clear with no more Lyme in his system. I happened to overhear one sister-in-law say she had a puppy they could have, to which I quickly responded "you can have mine!". I think she thought I was joking, but after a more in depth conversation I think we both realized that Saydee would be better off with them and the perfect pet for them. She's a lovable, fully trained, supper smart dog.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Saydee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you found a nice home for her. I remember her from our chicago days.
Sad, you've had Sady forever! I'm glad you found her a good home!
Post a Comment