Do you remember when I introduced you to my new bag?

It's cute right!? Well now you have a chance to enter to WIN one of your very own!!
That's right I said WIN.
Go visit my friend Angie at (7 clown circus) where she is hosting the giveaway.
You have until the Sept 25th to enter. Here's the direct link to the Native Honey Giveaway
Then stick around and read Angie's amazing stuff!
"Native Honey bags range in value from $80.00 to $380.00 (for bags with leather, like the Tumbleweed). The owners/designers at Native Honey are willing to work with the winner to design the color combination that the winner is the most excited about."
If you win you can design your own! How COOL is that?

And as a side note for those who still read about our family, I'm coming back to blogging and doing a summer rewind, It just may take a week for the first of many posts to come. My middle name should be procrastinator! But blogging and HEAT don't mix in my sweltering apartment. I'm hoping summer ends this week and fall will come back :) we've had too much summer weather we were teased with 4 days of the most lovely fall like weather and then bam. . . back to the 90's + we go.
It's cute right!? Well now you have a chance to enter to WIN one of your very own!!
That's right I said WIN.
Go visit my friend Angie at (7 clown circus) where she is hosting the giveaway.
You have until the Sept 25th to enter. Here's the direct link to the Native Honey Giveaway
Then stick around and read Angie's amazing stuff!
"Native Honey bags range in value from $80.00 to $380.00 (for bags with leather, like the Tumbleweed). The owners/designers at Native Honey are willing to work with the winner to design the color combination that the winner is the most excited about."
If you win you can design your own! How COOL is that?

And as a side note for those who still read about our family, I'm coming back to blogging and doing a summer rewind, It just may take a week for the first of many posts to come. My middle name should be procrastinator! But blogging and HEAT don't mix in my sweltering apartment. I'm hoping summer ends this week and fall will come back :) we've had too much summer weather we were teased with 4 days of the most lovely fall like weather and then bam. . . back to the 90's + we go.

2 comments:
I love your green purse!
I can't wait till you start blogging again Hev!
Ohhhhhh..........I love the green leather on your purse. So cool. How are you Heather? We need to get together.
Post a Comment