Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sweet Honey. .

If you know me, you know that for the most part I'm a simple jeans and t-shirt wearing girl. My wardrobe is full of basics that are pretty much solid colors. I try to spice up my boring wardrobe with some jewelery and fun shoes here and there. I would love to have designer jeans that make my butt look AMAZING but that will have to wait til hubby is way done with school.
Anyway the point to this . . .Have you met my new bag?! My very first designer anything!! How can I afford this lovely accessory you ask. Well I'm blessed to be related to the owner/designer and since she loves me and I helped her work the Woman's Expo in Orem last month, she gave it to me as a happy mother's day/I love you/thanks for your help kind of gift.

Ummm, did I mention that I LOVE IT! 'cause I do :)



Go check them out at NATIVE HONEY they have 3 other bag designs and some very unique jewelry too! One of my favorite things about them is that EVERY bag is an individual, just like the people who buy them!

To add to it they're having a SALE until the end on June So enter coupon code: SUMMERLOVIN20%
at checkout to get a discount.

5 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I love the green leather!

And Heather, your butt looks AMAZING in anything you wear!

Claremont First Ward said...

I absolutely LOVE the olivey colored leather on the top.

AND, you can afford a pair of designer jeans if you get my help finding them for you. I never pay more than $100 for a pair......and that's new. So many of my pairs I've bought from friends, or on craigslist, etc. Most times for $40.

Claremont First Ward said...

And......I might add that you have the type of body that clothes just look good on. You don't need to buy designer for help. Wish I could say the same for myself. :)

Kinley said...

Heath I love you and thanks for advertising. I started my own blog that is of my trip in France. I love you!!!

Teresa p said...

Love it! Haven't seen it in person yet, though (hehe).