I don't know why I think I'm going to blog when I'm out of town, because I never do. I think I've been home from my lengthy vacation long enough and it's time to catch up. Before leaving Cali for Utah and Wyoming the kids and I wanted to have a family day with Rich since we wouldn't be seeing him for 3 weeks.
We went to Long Beach and went to the Aquarium. It was AWESOME!!
We went to Long Beach and went to the Aquarium. It was AWESOME!!
This sea lion was flirting quite a bit with them.
Jarron petting the sting ray with daddy. I love how half the aquarium is outside and the other half inside. The kids loved that their were so many places to touch things like star fish, and different kinds of sting rays. We spent so much time doing this.
Kaiya was petting them like they were kitties. They loved being touched they would come right up to you and almost splash out of the water.
Kaiya was so excited to feed these lorikeets. She really wanted one to sit on her but then when it tried she got really nervous and changed her mind.
When we were done at the aquarium we went to Bubba Gumps for food. We haven't been since we lived in Chicago. They were a little chintzy on the portions I remember the Chicago one being better. But the food was still good.

2 comments:
Phill and I went to that Bubba Gump in June. Did you happen to notice that every guy worker in their was flaming? It was a little funny but also discomforting! What a fun day, your kids keep getting cutier!
Great pics! Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment