Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter fun

The "Easter bunny" comes to visit our apartment every year so we go visit. This is the first year Jarron has been excited and gladly sat on her lap and chatted. Kaiya was so excited that she jumped the line and was on the bunnies lap before I even realized it. I felt bad so hurried and took a picture, NOT A KEEPER. (but I'll share it anyway)




We went to the city egg hunt that was more like a scramble!
Ready...Set...Go..


Kaiya was zig zagging every which way. She had a blast.


Jarron casually trotted from one candy to the next. Needing a little direction since he kept walking over the candy.


Ten minutes later...Field is clear and were ready to go home.
Hope you had a happy Easter!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Wow! Does the Easter bunny hear wish lists like Santa?
I wanted to make your enchilada sauce tonight but couldn't remember the ingredients. Tomato sauce and chili pepper? I have the worst memory, except that I do remember yours was really good. I used a mix and it was gross. Can you help me out?

Christina said...

Oh! Wait! Was it gravy mix and chili pepper?

Heath'e' said...

You'd think so! I hate promoting the Easter bunny.. OH WELL.

sauce: brown gravy, chili powder

Grand Pooba said...

Kaiya looks like she just loves that easter bunny! So cute! I wanna sit on the easter bunny's lap!