Dear eye,
Knock it off! I dislike this feeling of something sitting on my eye lid. So if you could go back to normal I would really appreciate it. Okay!?
Sincerely,
me
I don't know why but there's a stye in my eye....... I've been enjoying reading for the past hour and as I sit and blink I keep thinking "what is that weird feeling on my eye". So finally it's getting really buggy ....so, into the bathroom I go. Lovely, the top of my eye lid is puffy. And it's very noticeable :P Good thing I'm not going anywhere today. Well... maybe to the mall tonight, but it will be late and I don't care what strangers think of me :) Is this my punishment for wearing makeup today? Because I chose a different color eyeshadow I haven't worn in a few months? Or because I put on eyeliner, which I really don't do that often. Goodness sakes, go away!! Who knew blinking could be so annoying!
Friday, December 5, 2008
there's a stye in my eye...
Posted by
Heath'e'
at
4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
an ode to Heathers sty:
o sty in Heathers eye
please make the time pass by
go away on a blue sky
and go live in a pigsty
time to get rid of that makeup.
How annoying! I hope it goes away fast!
I think the world is trying to punish you for only spending an hour blogging instead of 24 hours blogging.
Better get to it Hev!
No fun! I hope it's going away by now!
Post a Comment