Spoiled Birthday boy! He enjoyed picking his own presents out from my parents. (notice 2 new Buzz toys)
Build-a-bear birthday party for our little friend Blake which resulted in yet another Buzz addition to Jarron vast growing Buzz collection. A panda bear he named Ping & dressed as Buzz Lightyear.
Kids playing dress-up with their friends Julia and Alli and yes I'm sorry that IS Jarron's underwear. I wish I would have taken a full body shot because he was also wearing the Woody boots (can you tell he's not a fan of the pants.)
Finding out Rich's mom's cancer is back and spread throughout her body. Grateful that she is doing hormone treatments rather then full blown chemo. Sad that she has to deal with it at all and that she isn't feeling so great. Hopeful that it will be ok and that she'll KICK it to the curb. Blessed that faith and prayers are going up in her behalf to help do our little part of helping the healing process. Enjoying the sweet prayers of my children daily in her behalf. We love her and hope she continues to heal!
Wishing a happy birthday to many family members this month, you know who you are! Especially both our Mom's. We love you all! Happy 60th mama!
I love picture surprises that make me laugh. Here is our rag-a-muffin posin' for her daddy while her brother and I were napping. Hey at least she's wearing a shirt!
And lastly a bald husband that makes me think a stranger is in the house! Yes that's right Rich finally did it, he shaved his head completely bald, COMPLETELY! Lets just say we weren't friends for a day (too put it mildly). Everyday I wake up and am taken back because it's still not normal to me. (It's been a week so far.) Maybe I'll post a picture at a later date but for now he hasn't let me take one. So for now just know he has a very bald head and he has been getting positive reviews from our friends even with the not so happy wife. :)
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
August highlights... Good news/ Bad news
Posted by
Heath'e'
at
1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Tell Rich we want a picture, NOW:)
I'm sure he looks fabulous even with a shaved head.
Love ya and miss ya,
Jen
I am sorry about your bad news... and I am NOT talking about Rich's hair. I have absolutely no say in what Karl does with his hair. Luckily, his occupation kind of limits how crazy he can be.
Sounds like your kids have the same attitude toward clothes that Alex has. Every day when he gets home from work the clothes automatically come off!
ummm.. so rude with no picture! What's to hide? He's already being seen by people so it's no secret. Come on, be brave Rich! I'll give you a dollar!?
As you've seen, we too have Buzz in all shapes and sizes at our house. Our BAB is a dog in a buzz suit named "Octo-Buzz" ??? Whatever.
I NEED A PIC TOO. IT IS TOO HARD TO PICURE IT! THAT IS CRAZT YOU KNEW STEPHANIE. I HAVE SEEN HER STORY ONLINE AND THE NEWS. SO SAD. I WISH THE BEST FOR THEM. YOU ARE SO GOOD TO DONATE AND POST THEIR STORY. I WILL HAVE TO DONATE TOO. GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL.
Post a Comment