Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Princess

As I walked out of my room this is what I heard.
Kaiya: "Daddy will you marry me?"
Dad: "You want me to marry you? But I'm the king."
K: "Oh,..... but I need someone to marry me!"
A little while later Kaiya was walking around saying "But I need to get married, Daddy please marry me!"
D: "Why don't you get your prince to marry you?"
Jarron's response "grunt".
D: "You can marry a pretend prince."
She thought about it and then danced around the house. Soon she was following Jarron and said K:"Please, will you marry me?" "Marry me." "Can you marry me"
K:"Now you say, no, I'm mean." said in a gruff voice. And Jarron responded right on que!
J: "NO, I'm MEAN!" in a very deep growly voice. I started laughing out loud I just couldn't help it. Kaiya was a little embarrassed at first but then gave me a big 'ol cheese and laughed too. Day's like this I wish we had a video camera taping every move!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

That is pretty much the cutest story I have every heard!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

How cute. I love it when they say stuff on their own like that.. words can't express how funny it really is to see it happen.

Jenn said...

Things tyson has to look forward to. Good thing we got to our husbands first.