Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easter Bunny.

Our complex has the bunny come so I figure, why not go see and take a picture. Now the Easter Bunny is something that sounds exciting and fun to a two and a half year old when talking about it, in actuality, just something to look at. Jarron did NOT want to get near the bunny. Kaiya walked right up and gave "Her" a big ol' hug and then posed for pictures. I just wanted one shot of the two of them together with the bunny, but was going to have to use my bargaining skillz with the boy to get it to happen (especially since rich was in class). "I don't wanna see the bunny, I don't wanna sit on its wap" he kept telling me. Finally I convinced him to stand next to Kaiya and hold her hand while I took the picture. He decided that since he didn't have to touch the bunny, that would be ok. So here it is.

2 comments:

The Cahoons! said...

That bunny kind of freaks me out a little as well!

Eliza said...

I'm with Jarron on this one...Scary!!