Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Costco Celebrity Sighting!

I'm just minding my own bizz-ness when I see this very handsome man walking toward me. My brain is exploding because I know he's an actor but I can't place him. So as I'm shopping I'm racking my brain trying to remember what he's "ON". Finally it comes to me as I pass him for the third time. (NO I WAS NOT STALKING HIM! PROMISE, we just happened to be in the same isle for different things, or I probably would have followed a little ;P) BTW, SOOO much cuter in person, he had his sons with him, and he was so cute too. This is one of the random things that happens when living in Southern California.
Christopher Gorham (Henry on Ugly Betty, movie: Other side of Heaven much more)
About a year ago I saw Ed the Brit from Extreme Makeover home edition at this same Costco.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Why do you keep seeing famous people at Costco? I need to shop there more. Lucky girl.

Nikki said...

I love ugly betty and I love the guy who plays Henry. He is so cute. You are a lucky lady