This morning Kaiya was counting my fingers and telling me I did not have three up because I was doing it wrong. So I asked her how old she is, she held up four fingers and smiled big. She likes the new number. Then Jarron came running up holding up two fingers and said "I'm TUESDAY!" "your two" "NO, I'm TUESDAY!!!" He insists, he's not two but Tuesday and the more I tried to explain the difference the louder he would tell me he's Tuesday.
Tuesday year olds make me laugh! ;)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Tuesday?
Posted by
Heath'e'
at
10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute boy!!
So how's the weather there? It SUCKS here (let me tell you how much I hate that "S" word but I am not liking it here right now!!)
I seriously want to leave every weekend.
So. Cali is gray and wet. Going on three days now of completely overcast sky, on and off rain. I would say daytime is in the 50's or so. But, I'm sure the weather is still better then Utah. Are you still getting snow storms??
I don't think Utah has had a winter like this is a very long time. At least I don't remember one.
Drink hot coco and stay by the fire! :)
I tagged you! Go to my blog to get the instructions.
That is so cute! I also love "Tuesday" year olds and how confident they are that they know everything. And well, I guess they do. It's us moms that have a thing or two to learn.
Post a Comment