To celebrate the pioneers journey to Utah we Joined Curt and Liza and boys for a yummy BBQ and some water fun for the kiddies. Jarron loved this giant slide from the get go. Kaiya, well lets just say she cried from the top to the bottom, and then refused to go again for at least 30 minutes. Lucky for her she changed her mind and got in a few good runs before the black cloud, crazy wind and lightning sent us all in.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Slip Sliding Away.
Posted by
Heath'e'
at
12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yahoo! some new pictures I can steal from you. That was fun!
oh and say hi to diane and trevor and tell them that their cute little one did GREAT!!
How do you steal pictures? I want to do that too!
Did you watch Haley for them today?
Yes I did and she just barely left. No crying at all. What a big girl!
You click to make the picture big and then save image.
Post a Comment