Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hiking Fun!



Family fun! We (my sister Tiffany and kids, my sis-in-law Janae and her kids) drove up Payson canyon and did a little hike to this waterfall. All was well until a horsefly bit someone. Then there was lots of screaming when the horseflies got near. I know we all had fun. It was really fun to watch the big kids help the little kids along the way. Picture Left to Right: Heather, Jarron, Kaiya, Kinley, Christian, Addison, Brighton, Avery, Whitney, Lizzy, Ella,Isabella, Tiffany. Missing in Photo Janae (photographer) and baby Halle. Man, I miss being around everyone!

8 comments:

Eliza said...

Yippee! So did rich help you or did you figure out the background stuff on your own? Very cute! Just wait...now the addiction begins!

Heath'e' said...

I am already addicted, after getting it set up with one post and changing all the colors, Rich came home saw it and said "that's kind of boring!" So yes of course he helped me find the FUN backgrounds!

Eliza said...

And i see you matched your shoes in the picture! You silly...k I know it is for Halloween.

Eliza said...

I also like how you have the word verification so that no handicapped people comment...HAH HA HAHAH!

Heath'e' said...

I'm still trying to figure all this crap out! I forgot to turn that back off! ha ha, just trying to make thing a bit difficult!

Eliza said...

i'm just playin.... I just love how they have a handicap picture next to it.

Janae Moss said...

Alright, so you made me feel guilty that I am so bad at keeping in touch. I am trying to start a blog. Mine isn't as cute as yours.

Heath'e' said...

Don't feel guilty, we are all bad! :) I had help from Rich to make it cute (background). If I know you, it wont take long for yours to be cuter then mine :)!!