Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Santa is Coming!

So one thing I really like about our complex is that every easter the Easter bunny comes to visit, and every Christmas a professional Santa comes. Real beard and all!! He wasn't my favorite, but he did look the part and made all the kids SO excited. They also had a professional come to take pictures (we are waiting for that one, so mine will have to do). Kaiya was so excited that she ran in hoped on his lap and gave him a big hug, all before I was even aware she had left my side. I'm disappointed I missed the shot, it would have been adorable. Jarron thought it was a great idea until we walked into the room and he saw him, then he didn't want to get near him. I had to bribe him with a candy cane reward if he sat on Santa's lap with Kaiya and let me take a picture. He finally did, but wasn't willing to do much else. It wasn't until after we were ready to leave he gave him a high five. Maybe next year they will both like him?!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

I'm pretty sure Isaac will love him and I'm also pretty sure that Miles will hate him.

So do you know what you are doing for the in-laws for Christmas? You're welcome to go in with us if you want. I was thinking a book? HAH!

Eliza said...

oh no did I give away my secret (if they read this?)

Heath'e' said...

I'm pretty sure they don't read this! And if they do, news to me. We are going the photo route. They need updated pictures of our kids, and are hoping to get a family photo in UT to add to it. (I know, not that exciting, but what do they need, really) (oh and were poor so it's a great fit financially!)