Dear Kaiya,
I love you SOO, soo much!! I really can't believe that you are turning 8 today. How did that happen? Where did the time go? It was just yesterday when you were my tiny little peanut. All 5 pound 14 ounces of you. I remember our second night together in the hospital. It's one of my favorites. We were all alone in the quiet of the room. You were looking just like this..
Do you know that I love how you can be so positive. You have this magic ability to put a happy and positive spin on any day. Suddenly making it the best day EVER! OR the funnest day, or a great day. I love how you are excited about any little thing you get. It never matters, you love it all. I was worried how grownup you might be when 8 hit, I'm glad to report you still enjoy dressing up and playing with barbies. You'll play with just about anything as long as you can make-believe the right scenario to go with it. Your imagination amazes me. I'm always impressed at how you can make up games and stories for hours on end.
You love to read, love it! I've found you hidden under your blanket with a flashlight and a good book that you just couldn't put down. :) Sometimes I think your starving for information. You love reading non-fiction books, learning all about anything. Discovery channel documentaries are always a hit. You are constantly teaching me interesting facts that I didn't know.
You still love all things Pink,Pink, Pink, not to mention princesses, fairies, and mermaids. You are the 2nd mommy in this house (which is both good and bad). Always willing to read to Sammy. I love that you will play with her to keep her entertained when I can't. You pick her up and give her sweet loves if she's hurt. Best buds with Jarron, storytelling, fighting, playing, reading. Always making sure he feels safe. You are a really good big sister!
Georgie Porgie, George, Crabby Patti, K.P., Sissy, Fred. Thank you, thank you for being our very first bug! Thank you for your cuddles and kisses. Thank you for helping out at home and at school. For working hard and trying your best. You still hate when you can't get things perfect but are getting better at being patient and working until it gets better/easier for you. Sensitive, outgoing, loving, frilly, smart, fun, etc, etc all words I would use to describe you.
I can't wait to spoil you today.
I love you!
I'm sooo grateful for you!
Thank you for being you!
I love you to the moon and back, forever and ever.
With all my love,
Mommy


2 comments:
You just made me cry! I can't believe she's 8!!
So sweet!!! That girl is beautifl inside and out!
(Like mother like daughter)
Post a Comment