Monday, March 9, 2009

Puffy tutu

Kaiya's been wanting a puffy tutu for quite some time. Last year I bought the blue and purple tulle at her request. But like most of my projects I put it in the TO DO pile and found other things to work on. Recently she saw a picture of a friends little girl in a tutu and called me out!
K:"Hey when are you going to make me a big tutu?"
M: "You still want one?"
K: "Yes, a blue and purple one!"
Phew, at least she still wanted it the same colors. So to work I went. It's so much bigger then I planned, but she loves it and that's all that matters. Being the princess she is, she gladly posed for me MANY times.

This one was my favorite!
And then a little while later she ran and got her sunglasses on and asked me to take her picture again and of course brother needed to be in it too!

8 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Awwww, now you need to make me one! I'll take mine in pink please :)

Grace said...

That is quite the tutu! So fun!

Claremont First Ward said...

I LOVE the length of her tutu. So cute!

Mendy's Memiors said...

Too Cute! Now you need to make pixie wings to go with it. I learned how to make them with hangers, nylons, and glitter. Just google it. Love you guys. Hope all is well.

Jaymi said...

I think it turned out really cute. You can never have a too puffy tutu.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

SO CUTE- DID YOU JUST TIE IT TO THE ELASTIC? I AMDE ONE FOR TAY AND THAT IS ALL I DID. MISS YOU!

Megan, John and kids said...

That is one big puffy tutu! It looks like she adores it. Way to go mom!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Its April now, time to post again!